Navigation überspringen
Fotovorschau und Logo ausblenden
Q-Navigator
Quick-Navigator:
Suche:

The local museum "Obermühle"


First mentioned in 1445, the building used to be a mill. Its latest and long-standing function was that of a pumping station that led to the adage that "In Braunfels, water runs uphill". After the pump system broke down in 1971, it was the local history society made up of enthusiastic volunteers who prevented its demolition and turned the ancient building into the local history museum.
Further information:
www.stadtmuseum-obermuehle.de

  OK  
Cookies ermöglichen eine bestmögliche Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung